Kathleen helps you design your unique fundraising strategy by guiding you to:
- Where are our revenue strengths? Opportunities?
- What do our donors think of us?
- Our donor stewardship is growing donors support, loyalty and pipeline
- 50% of our leadership gifts will come from new donors
What changes are needed to:
- Communicate impact with clearer resonance to donors?
- Move 30% of our donors from annual givers to partners making significant gifts?
Sample Sustained Changes
- Our integrated fundraising consistently raises 10% more support each year
- Our donors and leadership reflect today’s demographics.
A game changer, Kathleen understands the dimensions and demands of transformation. She is deeply intuitive and instinctive with others, recognizing the challenges each individual will face. She speaks with grace and authority whether she is with one person or talking to a room of 100, clarifying, challenging and celebrating as need be.
Martha Johnson, Former Administrator, GSA (General Services Administration)
I’ve known Kathleen for over a decade – first as a colleague and then as a resource after I left the Red Cross. The one thing that hasn’t changed in all those years is her skill set. Kathleen is a superb fundraiser as evidenced by her resume. She’s articulate, thoughtful, and passionate. But what makes her stand out is her strategic insight. Working as your partner, Kathleen helps you visualize and then execute. I highly recommend her and hope I have the opportunity to work with her again.
B. Susan Davis, VP of Development, The Center for American and International Law