What Does Individual Coaching Look Like?
First, we begin with a 2 to 3 hour in-person session to:
- Understand your current state.
- Clarify your vision for the future.
- Reveal barriers.
- Co-design your commitment.
- Introduce first practices to begin new desired behaviors.
- Optional: targeted interviews with up to five stakeholders.
Then, we meet twice a month for 1 to 1.5 hours
- Meet in-person or by phone.
- Commit to minimum of six months to achieve sustained change.
- Practice between sessions required.
As Your Coach, I will also provide:
- Unlimited email or phone calls as questions arise.
- Readings and videos to deepen the understanding of the work together.
The methods are grounded in a long study of ancient wisdom traditions, western psychology and whole body disciplines. The current conversations about neuroscience and leadership give scientific grounding for the effectiveness of embodied learning. Through the balance of focused inquiry and practice, individuals and teams align actions with values & commitments, to more consistently fulfill on commitments. For more information, see http://www.strozziinstitute.com.